Suleman won our Autumn 2018 competition for a lifetime subscription to Medberry. He is an anaeshetics trainee in Glasgow and likes Medberry as it is intuitive. It is also very easy to transfer and read both on the app and when compiled into logbooks or raw Excel data.
Reza won our Spring 2017 competition of a free years subscription to Medberry. Reza is an anaesthetics trainee in Scotland.
Sarah one our August Competition for a free years subscription to Medberry. She is an anaesthetics trainee who graduated from Leeds and loves the mountains when she is not at work. Well done Sarah!
August 2018 Draw for Free Membership
- The promoter is: Medberry Ltd
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Medberry and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- A Subscription to the service is required in order to enter the competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 30/09/2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- You must sign up to Medberry Med Gas Log from 17th July 2018 – 30 September 2018
- Log a case during the entry dates and in the first 2 weeks of October 2018
- You require a subscription in order that we can validate users and there are no multiple entries
- You must be able to supply the judges with a username
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is a life time subscription to the Medberry Med Gas Log subscription service.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be started.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.