- All the features of the paid version for 7 days
- Access to your data for ever regardless of paying a subscription
- After the 7 days you will not be able to log data or produce reports
- Full access to the Medberry Med Gas Log anaesthetic log book
- Ability to log data
- Access all data (subscription or no subscription)
- Produce reports
- Ongoing features
- Priority support
- New users have a 7 day free trial
- iGaslog conversion service to CSV format (pending our import feature. Conditions apply that include sustained use of the service for a minimum time period with paid subscription)
When will the subscription service start?
The subscription service started on the 1st March 2016
Why do we charge?
Medberry requires ongoing investment to remain a viable app. No organisation has bought into the idea (yet!) and so at present you, the clinician bears the cost. We hope that this will change soon.
Therefore in order to guarantee updates, ongoing feature designs and maintenance a subscription is required.
Are we tied into the app now?
No. You never have been. Unlike our competition we believe in total data portability. Your data is available to you regardless of whether you decide to subscribe to Medberry or not. Just log into the app and export a non propriety version of your data (in a CSV file) that you can open in a spreadsheet or import into another app. More help on our support site. We would obviously like you to stay!
Why so much?
Its not really very much. Look at the other logbooks out there. We are pretty much the cheapest. Its less than a cup a coffee a month and much less than the hassle of an app that suddenly stops working and you losing your data.