1. Who is responsible for your data
2. Personal data we collect about you
Categories of data we collect
- Your email address, facebook or twitter ID if you registered using social logins, are recorded when you register with us.
- Your name, location and grade are entered when you produce a report.
- Your feedback is recorded if you reply to our requests for feedback.
- Information on how you use our website are stored through cookies
3. How and why we use your personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
a. To provide security on the service that we provide to you
We use your login details to provide secure access to our account. We may also use your details, when you contact us, to ensure that your account is secure
b.To communicate and manage our relationship with you.
Occasionally we may need to contact you by email, for example to email you about an important update or if there is disruption to our service
c. To provide support
We may user your email in order to provide support if you have a question about the service we provide. We use a 3d party service called Zendesk.com to provide support as are customer relationship management system. If you register on our support site, then we will receive information about your name and email. You do not need to register to receive support.
d. To inform you about important updates or issues with the service provided by us.
We may contact you occasionally to inform you about improvements to our service or about new products. For example, we may contact you to tell you that there is a new app or new interface which will affect the way you use our app or the service that we provide to you.
e. To comply with legal obligations.
The business purposes for which we will use your information include safety, security and legal purposes, statistical and marketing analysis, systems testing, maintenance and development.
4. Requesting and right to deletion access to your personal data
You have a right to request access to the personal data that we hold about you and to delete this data if you wish. This process is free of charge unless the request is manifestly unfounded, excessive or you require further copies of the data. In this case we will charge a “reasonable fee” for the administrative costs of complying with the request.For further information please contact us at email@example.com
5. Security of your personal data
We are committed to taking appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage to personal data. When you provide your personal data through our website or our mobile app, this information is transmitted across the internet securely using high-grade encryption.
6. Cookies or other tracking technologies
In order to improve our services, to provide you with more relevant content and to analyse how visitors use our website and app, we may use technologies, such as cookies, pixels or tracking software. Please be aware that in most cases we will not be able to identify you from the information we collect using these technologies.
For example, we use software to monitor customer traffic patterns and website usage to help us develop the design and layout of the website in order to enhance the experience of the visitors to our website. This software does not enable us to collect any personal data. In addition, in order to understand how our customers interact with the emails and the content that we send, we use pixels that allow us to know if the emails we send are opened or if the content of our emails is displayed in text or html form.
7. Sharing your personal data
It should be noted that these following groups we do not share your personal data with but we work with:
- We provide support through zendesk.com. We do not share personal data with them and you do not need to register on the support website. You can register with them to keep up to date with your support tickets and you should refer to their own privacy statement for how they manage the data that you share with them.
- From time to time we work with research partners to analyse the Medberry dataset as outlined in our terms and conditions. We do not share your personal data with our research partners
9 . Auto renewal Subscription
Auto-Renewable Subscriptions allow the user to purchase episodic content or access to dynamic digital content for a set duration time. At the end of each duration, the subscription will renew itself, until a user opts out. The user can manage their auto-renewing subscription by following the instructions on the Apple website at https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT202039The user requires an current subscription in order to use the services provided by Medberry.
10. Contact information